Comments are moderated before being published on the site.
Comments will not be posted if they:
- are off topic
- are defamatory or inflammatory
- contain threats or personal attacks
- contain explicit language
- contain references to ongoing legal cases
- contain personal information, even if it is publicly accessible (including, but not limited to, home or work addresses, phone numbers or email addresses)
- contain links to unrelated or explicit websites
Comments will not be edited to remove any of the above, even if the majority of the comment is acceptable to publish. Moderation is subjective and at the discretion of the moderators. While we aim to moderate comments as quickly as possible, there is often a delay between when a comment is posted and when it appears on our page.
If you are having technical or subscription issues, or wish to provide feedback, please contact us.
If you believe your comment has been unfairly moderated, please contact us.